The Events table displays information about change events in the instance, including the date of changes, the type of change (insert, delete, update), and status.
If you cannot access the areas shown in this article, or complete all the steps, you may not have the necessary permissions.
In the Instance Navigation menu, click the Events link.
View Events Page
The Events page displays information for change events in the instance. You can select a different stream , filter the selected stream , view the change events details table , and export change events .
Select Events Stream
To select a different data stream, click the Stream drop-down menu  and select an option from the list of available streams . The selected stream is indicated by a checkmark .
View Events Table
The Events table displays information for the selected stream. Each record includes the following:
- Change Date : The date and time stamp of any modification of the data.
- Change Type : The type of action taken for the specific data. Change Type can be Insert (new data added), Delete (data removed), or Update (data modified).
- Resource : The API Resource endpoint name that is used to populate the Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Resource Primary Key : The primary key the record belongs to, as designated by the API resource.
- Processed Date : The date and time stamp when the modification was applied to the data.
The Status column indicates the outgoing data status of the record into the downstream applications and displays one of the following values:
- Success : Downstream application has reported the record has been processed successfully.
- Error : Downstream application has reported errors processing the data, or errors were flagged in pre-forwarding validations.
- Pending : Downstream application is processing data, and has returned neither error nor success messages.
To view additional details and metadata for the event, click the Eye icon .
Note: Depending on the selected stream, the displayed columns may differ slightly.
If the instance has a large volume of events, filtering may help you find information you need quicker.
To search for a specific record, type the search term in the Search field .
To select a specific change date, click the Calendar icon , and select a date.
To select a specific change type or resource, click the corresponding drop-down menu , and select an option from the menu .
To select a specific processed date, click the Calendar icon , and select a date.
To select a specific status, click the corresponding drop-down menu , and select an option from the menu.
To clear all applied filters, click the X button .